- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 124,687.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*74,812.20|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Wide frequency range from 900 Hz to 120 GHz, with PNA/PNA-X’s low frequency extension (LFE) option
- Built-in bias tee
- Built-in 1.2 m interface cable for connection to N5292A controller
- Typical maximum power of +8 dBm to 60 GHz, +5 dBm to 110 GHz, +4 dBm to 120 GHz
- Typical sweep range from -60 dBm to the maximum power
- Typical noise floor of -120 dBm to 26.5 GHz, -110 dBm to 110 GHz, -100 dBm to 120 GHz
- Typical performance to 125 GHz, operational over-range frequency 130 GHz
Broadband frequency extension module designed for use with Keysight’s new PNA/PNA-X based millimeter wave solutions.
The N5295AX03 modules are compact lightweight modules designed to interface to the N5292A test set controller that is driven with a PNA/PNA-X B model vector network analyzer.
The modules allow users to extend the frequency coverage of a base PNA/PNA-X to cover a frequency range of 900 Hz to 120 GHz.