- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 77,012.00 USD*
|The product you're currently viewing is not available in your region. Please try searching for another model or check your location is set correctly.Buy Now Online0.00|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- ±0.65% basic accuracy and 120 m ohm to 52 k ohm impedance range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, |Γ|, Γx, Γy, θΓ, Vac, Iac, Vdc1, Idc1 (1. Option 001 is required)
- Built-in DC bias (Option 001): 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option 002): |εr|, εr', εr'', tanδ(ε), |μr|, μr', μr'', tanδ(μ)
- Temperature characteristics measurement (Option 007) and reliable on–wafer measurement (Option 010) capabilities
The E4991B provides 0.65% basic accuracy over a wide impedance range with a 40 V built-in DC bias source (Option 001). The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.
Three frequency options (1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz) and frequency upgrades allow you to choose the most appropriate option with the latest amount of investment.
Material measurement options provide temperature characteristics analysis capability (Option 007) and direct read function of permittivity and permeability (Option 002).
Probe station connection kit (Option 010) offers an accurate on-wafer or micro-component impedance measurement solution up to 3 GHz.
The E4991B supports a wide variety of test accessories that designed to make measurements simple and reliable.
Whether you are in R&D, QA or inspection, the E4991B is an ideal solution for characterizing and evaluating electronic components, semiconductor devices and materials.
For materials measurement, E4991B works with the N1500A-005 materials measurement suite and provides ease-of-measurements (up to 1 GHz), from setting-up fixtures to report generation.