- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 63,306.00 USD*
|The product you're currently viewing is not available in your region. Please try searching for another model or check your location is set correctly.Buy Now Online0.00|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- ±0.08% (typical ±0.045%) basic impedance measurement accuracy
- 25 m ohm to 40 M ohm wide impedance measurement range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, Complex Z, Complex Y, Vac, Iac, Vdc, Idc
- Built-in DC bias range: 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- Enhanced measurement speed option (option 001. For 10M/20M/30M/50M options only)
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
The E4990A provides an industry best 0.045% (typical) basic accuracy over a wide impedance range, with a 40 V built-in DC bias source. The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.
With the option 001, enhanced measurement speed option, the low-frequency (10M/20M/30M/50M) models of the E4990A are as fast as the flagship 120-MHz E4990A model. It’s suitable to reduce overall cost-of -test for accurate evaluation like resonators or inductors or incoming inspection where many points per device or many DUTs measurements are required.
The E4990A supports a wide variety of test accessories that designed to make measurements simple and reliable.
Whether you are in R&D, QA, or inspection, the E4990A is an ideal solution for characterizing and evaluating electronic components, semiconductor devices and materials.
For materials measurements, E4990A works with the N1500A-005/006 materials measurement suite provides ease-of-measurements, from setting-up fixtures to report generation.