- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 11,539.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*6,923.40|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- 18 total slots: 16 PXIe hybrid slots, 1 PXIe timing slot, and 1 PXIe system slot
- Multi-chassis power-sequencing and front panel external trigger inputs/outputs
- 800 W useable DC power (220-240 V input) and 42 W/slot cooling
- Ultra-high performance Gen 3 PCIe switching with a two-link (x8, x16) system slot and x8 links to the hybrid/timing slots
- High data bandwidth (maximum 24 GB/s system and 8 GB/s slot-to-slot)
- Innovative cooling design that allows chassis to fit into 4U of rack space in most cases
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electronic test
The Keysight M9019A PXIe 18-slot Gen 3 chassis delivers the flexibility, compatibility, and performance required for demanding applications. With 16 PXIe hybrid slots, it gives the system designer more flexibility to mix and match the number and location of PXIe and hybrid-compatible modules. The ultra-high performance, PCIe® switch fabric can operate up to Gen 3 providing up to 24 GB/s of system data bandwidth. Combine the M9019A with the M9022A/23A/24A PXIe System Modules and M9048B/49A PCIe Desktop Adapters to achieve up to a Gen 3 x16 PCIe link to an external PC.
The M9019A has an innovative cooling design which allows the chassis to fit into 4U of rack space in most cases. When combined with the latest 1U rack-mounted computer, a powerful system can be built in only 5U of rack space. Additionally, optional “air-inlet” modules can be used to supply more cool air from the front of the chassis.