- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 14,505.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*8,703.00|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- 1 slot PXIe 4 channel AWG
- 500 MSa/s, 16 bit, 200 MHz bandwidth
- High-quality output signal with low phase noise
- Includes function generation (sinusoidal, triangular, square, DC) and amplitude, frequency, and phase modulation capability
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSa)
- Optional simultaneous amplitude and phase modulation (DM1)
- Multi-instrument programming, which is enabled using the KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive programming environment, is supported by SD1 3.x software API for core programmers. Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only. (M3XXXA, Option HV1 required).
- PathWave FPGA Design Environment (KF9000A), supported by SD1 3.x software, enables easy programming & designing of logic, control, and combinatorial routines to the M3xxxA instrument along with supporting HVI for interaction with several FPGA functions. The Graphical FPGA Design Environment (M3602A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only (M3xxxA, Option FP1 required).
- Aerospace Defense
- Electronic test
The M3201A PXIe arbitrary waveform generator is ideal for general purpose AWG automated test requirements. It offers high channel density with high-quality output with low phase noise. The optional real-time sequencing, intermodulation synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its capability to enable a number of solutions including envelope tracking (ET) and DPD (part of PA/FEM reference solution), MIMO, baseband electronics design, wireless device manufacturing, ATE, beamforming and other multi-channel coherent signal generation and multi-channel signal generation.