PXIe Digitizer / 100 MHz / 100 MSPS / 14 Bits
From USD*5,697.30New Price 16,278.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online5,697.30|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*5,697.30|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSa)
- Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) provides real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization and real-time decision making. (M3100A, Option HV1 required)
- Graphical FPGA Design Environment (M3602A) enables easy customization of the M3100A by the non-FPGA programmer. (M3100A, Option PF1 required)
- 1 slot PXIe 4/8 channel digitizer
- 100 MSa/s, 14 bit, 100 MHz bandwidth
- Advanced data acquisition system with flexible triggering and programmable cycles and data bursts
- Aerospace Defense
- Electronic test
- Medical imaging
The M3100A PXIe digitizer is ideal for general purpose digitizer automated test requirements. It offers high channel density with an advanced data acquisition systems (DAQ). The optional real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its capability to enable a number of solutions including angle of arrival (AoA), baseband electronics designs, wireless device manufacturing and multi-channel coherent signal acquisition.