Used MSOX3104T Keysight Oscilloscope
InfiniiVision 1 GHz
Measure with Confidence
- The best-in-class signal update time to detect ambiguous bugs easily
- Paired with versatile probes and software, giving you complete trust in your
- Class leading technical solution in a compact design
- User-friendly touch interface
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 500 MHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channel0
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channel1
- Built on industry standards, user-friendly navigation, accessibility options and simple touch functionality
- Comprehensive touch-friendly selection based on GUI adjusts to present more information, more clearly. The extensive touch screen that follows capacitive technology and GUI together allows for swift usage and convenient function
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
The MSOX3104T offers exceptional signal authentication with bandwidth consideration of 1 mV per div and capability to maintain 12 resolution bits by selecting the high-resolution attribute. A few related oscilloscopes operate on limited bandwidth setting volt/div to a small scale without visible notifications. In contrast, it accepts noise at low volt/div setup.
- Offers a bandwidth of 1 GHz
- 4 analog channels
- 16 digital channels
- 8.5 inch touch screen with capacitive technology provides easy overview and signal evaluation
- Zone touch activation enables user to segregate signals within no time
- Get more insights about signals as 1,000,000 waveforms can be updated per second
- Gain more details with memory depth up to 4 Mpts
- Extend your measuring capabilities with complete functionality upgrade via 20 MHz random waveform generator, serial trigger and scan, 3-digit voltmeter, and mask evaluation at any given moment
Take charge of your oscilloscopes' measurements, generate screen recordings, and save
data for further investigation.
- Link your oscilloscopes with a cloud platform
- In three simple clicks, export your outputs to software such as Excel, MATLAB etc. for future analysis
- View several instrument data analysis outcomes simultaneously
- Quickly generate auto-test series through user-friendly interfaces
- Obtain a KeysightCare software license and membership support when purchasing additional tools
Simplify your data collection and investigation using the PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software. The easy-to-use overview allows procedures to link up, manage, record screen, and get analysis data from the oscilloscopes without any coding.
- Comfortably record data, capture images and system conditions
- Save your instrument settings and copy them to reproduce results
- Quick conversion of measurement records to your preferred format
- Quickly design and automate customized test series
The MSOX3104T oscilloscope will improve your testing practices:
- The functionality of seven instruments united in one oscilloscope offers optimized use including an MSO (logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope), the capabilities of a frequency response analyzer, protocol analyzer, WaveGen, counter, and a voltmeter.
- Spot little glitches with a waveform update limit of one million waveforms per second
- Frame tests quickly with the built-in touch screen UI
- Invest with confidence due to the ability to upgrade whenever needed, including features like instrument integration, latest applications, and bandwidth
- Factory warranty of 3 years (unserialized accessories, for example passive probes, are limited to 90 days)
- Calibration certificate with a calibration interval of three years
- Safe erase
- One N2756A 16 digital channel MSO cable
- One passive probe (model N2843A) with 500 MHz and 10:1 attenuation for each channel provided
- Interface and assistance available in numerous languages: Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, Korean, Czech, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Thai
- Documentation CD including service guide, localized user guide, and manual for programmers
- Overlay and power cord according to local standards
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.