- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 135,721.00 USD*
|The product you're currently viewing is not available in your region. Please try searching for another model or check your location is set correctly.Buy Now Online0.00|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- AWG with the highest combination of speed, bandwidth and channel density
- High channel density: 1, 2 or 4 channels per AXIe module (number of channels is software upgradeable)
- Built-in frequency and phase response calibration for clean output signals
- External clock in & out
- Sample rate up to 92 GSa/s, 8-bit vertical resolution
- 32 GHz analog bandwidth
- Amplitude up to 1 Vpp(se) (2 Vpp(diff.), voltage window -1.0 to +2.5 V
- Supporting signals up to 64 GBaud and beyond
- 512 kSa of waveform memory per channel
- Ultra-low intrinsic jitter
- Transition times < 9 ps (20% to 80%), with frequency response compensation
- Multi-functions with M8070A System Software for M8000 Series BER Test Solutions
New Arbitrary Waveform Generator with the highest combination of speed, bandwidth and channel density. 92 GSa/s sample rate supporting signals up to 64 GBaud on 4 channels in a 1-slot AXIe module - simultaneously.
200 G, 400 G and 1 Terabit applications demand a new class of generator that simultaneously provides high speed, precision, and flexibility.
- Optical communications (LR4, CFP2-ACO, Coherent, etc.) - 4 synchronized channels allow deterministic emulation and pre-distortion of 2 independent I/Q baseband signals up to 64 GBaud
- Receiver stress test - particularly for multi-level, multi-channel interfaces (NRZ, PAM4, PAM8, DMT, etc.) up to 64 GBaud
- Quantum physics and advanced research - generate any mathematically defined arbitrary waveforms, ultra-short yet precise pulses and extremely wideband chirps
- Random interference (RI) and Sinusoidal interference (SI) - works in conjunction with M8020A and or M8040A modules. Operate with M8070A BER System control software.