Discount from* 25 % New Price 71,685.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*43,011.00|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Precision AWG with two DAC settings
- 14-bit resolution up to 8 GSa/s
- 12-bit resolution up to 12 GSa/s
High-speed arbitrary waveform generators
- Variable sample rate from 125 MSa/s to 8 / 12 GSa/s
- Spurious-free-dynamic range (SFDR) up to 90 dBc typical
- Up to 2 GSa arbitrary waveform memory per channel with advanced sequencing
Unique Performance – Unique Value
- Up to 90 dBc SFDR- Tones clearly stand out of noise (Even with thousands of tones)
- 2 GSa memory per channel- Realistic signal scenarios with long play time
- 5 GHz analog bandwidth- Mimic analog imperfections with custom ISI
- Radar, Satellite, Electronic Warfare, Multilevel Signals
- ADC testing (Analog Digital Converter testing), Jitter Margin Testing
- Digital Video, Noise Power Ratio Measurement, Wireless HD, HDMI, MHL
- IEEE 802.11ad, CaTV, OFDM, Software Defined Radio
Enhance your reality - with the M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
From low-observable systems to high-density comms, testing is more realistic with precision arbitrary waveform generation. Now you can take reality to the extreme: A Keysight AWG is the source of greater fidelity, delivering high resolution and wide bandwidth – simultaneously. This unique combination lets you create signal scenarios that push your design to the limit and bring new insight to your analysis. Get bits and bandwidth – and enhance your reality.