- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 16,469.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*9,881.40|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- 1 slot PXIe 4 channel AWG
- 1 GSa/s, 14 bit, 400 MHz bandwidth
- High-quality output signal with low phase noise
- Includes function generation (sinusoidal, triangular, square, DC) and phase, frequency and amplitude modulation capability
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSa)
- Optional simultaneous amplitude and phase modulation (DM1)
- Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) provides real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization and real-time decision making. (M3202A, Option HV1 required)
- Graphical FPGA Design Environment (KF9000A) enables easy customization of the M3202A by the non-FPGA programmer. (M3202A, Option PF1 required)
- Massive MIMO
- Quantum Computing
- Medical imaging
The M3202A PXIe arbitrary waveform generator is ideal for general purpose AWG automated test requirements, Quantum Computing and massive MIMO research. It offers high channel density with high-quality output with low phase noise. The optional real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its capability to enable a number of solutions including Quantum Computing research, 5G, wireless device manufacturing, ATE, MIMO, beamforming and other multi-channel coherent signal generation.