Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator / 120 MHz / 2 Channel
From USD*16,708.25New Price 25,705.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online16,708.25|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*16,708.25|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
‹ Back to results
- 1µ - 120 MHz pulse generation with variable rise/fall time
- 1µ - 240 MHz sine waveform output
- 14-bit, 2 GSa/s arbitrary waveforms
- 512k samples deep arbitrary waveform memory per channel
- Noise with a selectable crest factor and signal repetition time of 26 days
- FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz
- 1 or 2 channel, coupled and uncoupled
- Differential outputs
Waveform Creation and Editing
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
Engineered for the best signal generation
- High precision pulse generator is enhanced with a versatile signal generator, offering distortion capabilities to stress your device to its limit
- Arbitrary bit-shaped pattern generator for ideal and distorted pattern up to 120 Mbit/s.
- Function arbitrary generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt the signal to devices requirements
- Noise generator combines two required extremes: random noise and repeatable noise with very long repetition rates for simple problem identification
The Keysight 81150A is used in many different applications
- Noise source for physical layer tests in communications and computer bus standares for example
- PCI Express 3.0
- Stimulus for Flexray testing
- Clock generation
- System trigger source
- Radar test
- Mixed signal device testing
- Signal integrity test
- And many more...