Remote Sampling Head for the 86100D DCA-X / TDR/TDT / 50 GHz / 4 Channel / 1.85 mm / Female
Discount from* 25 % New Price 134,621.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*67,310.50|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
New digital designs make signal integrity more challenging. That's why the Keysight N1055A remote head module is designed to provide fast and accurate impedance and S-parameter measurements on high-speed designs with up to 16 ports. Configure your DCA-X oscilloscope mainframe with one to four N1055A time-domain reflectometry (TDR) / time-domain transmission (TDT) modules for an economical solution.
- Bandwidth options: 35 or 50 GHz (upgradable)
- Edge speed (10-90%, typical): 18 ps (35 GHz) or 7 ps (50 GHz)
- TDR fixture de-embedding removes effects of fixtures, cables or probes connected between remote heads and DUT
- Channel options: 2 or 4 per module (upgradable) with independent skew control and up to 16 channels per 86100D mainframe
- Ultra-thin remote head: 1.6 m phase-stable cable, 2.92 mm (35 GHz) or 1.85 mm (50 GHz) connectors, and integrated 67 GHz diode limiters for ESD/EOS protection