Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Infiniium DCA-J Wideband Oscilloscope Mainframe
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
USD 8,112.60 Save 80%
|001||ENHANCED TRIGGER, 13 GHZ BW|
|092||INTERNAL HARD DRIVE (DEFAULT OPTION)|
|200||ENHANCED JITTER ANALYSIS SOFTWARE, FIXED PERPETUAL LICENSE|
86100C Digital Communications Analyzer modes:
- Oscilloscope with bandwidth in excess of 80 GHz, ensuring the most accurate waveform measurements
- Eye diagram analyzer for both optical and electrical transmitter compliance testing to >40 Gb/s
- Jitter and interference analyzer, measuring subcomponent jitter
- Time domain reflectometry/transmission (TDR/TDT) for high precision impedance analysis including S-parameters
- User configurable: mainframe with slots for two modules (4 optical or electrical channels)
- Trigger bandwidth up to > 13 GHz (option 001)
- Clock recovery with adjustable loop bandwidth (see 83496B)
- Integration with MATLAB signal filtering and measurement automation software available
Backward compatible with:
- All modules from the 54750A High-Bandwidth Digitizing Oscilloscope family
- All modules from the 83480A Digital Communications Analyzer family
- All modules from the 86100A/B Digital Communications Analyzer
- 5 Reasons to Upgrade to the Keysight 86100C DCA-J
The most comprehensive multi-function analyzer for high-speed electrical and optical signals
The 86100C Infiniium DCA-J combines extremely high accuracy and repeatability with outstanding ease of use to simplify characterizing signals from 50 MHz to 80 GHz. Digital designers can combine the mainframe and modules into four key instruments with industry leading signal integrity performance
Advanced Analysis Features:
Advanced Jitter Analysis
- Decomposition of jitter into Total Jitter (TJ), Random Jitter (RJ), Deterministic Jitter (DJ), Periodic Jitter (PJ), Data Dependent Jitter (DDJ), Duty Cycle Distortion (DCD), and Jitter induced by Intersymbol Interference (ISI)
- Jitter frequency spectrum
- Isolation and analysis of Sub-Rate Jitter (SRJ), that is, periodic jitter that is at an integer sub-rate of the bitrate
- Jitter spectrum/phase noise for both clock or data signals (requires 83496B Clock Recovery)
- Decomposition of interference into Total Interference (TI), Random Noise (RN), Deterministic Interference, Periodic Interference (PI), and Inter-symbol Interference (ISI)
Advanced Amplitude Analysis
- Tabular and graphical results for both one and zero levels
- Interference frequency spectrum
- Q-factor (isolated from deterministic interference)
- Relative Intensity Noise (RIN 1 Level, RIN OMA)
Advanced Waveform Analysis
- Accurately capture long waveforms (up to 223 bits) with or without averaging
- Samples/waveform limited only by size of hard disk or memory stick
- Oscilloscope measurements on equalized waveforms with built-in Linear Feedforward Equalization (LFE) tool
- MATLAB® interface allows instant processing of oscilloscope data:
- ° Observe and characterize the output waveforms of any LFE, Decision Feedback Equalizer (DFE) or other algorithm
- ° Calculate and display figures of merit or penalty using proprietary or published scripts, such as Transmitter Waveform Dispersion Penalty (TWDP)
Advanced TDR Analysis (Frequency-Domain S-Parameters)
- On-board S-parameters for differential or single-ended characterization
- One port or two port devices (single-ended or differential)
- Measure to current and new standards
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight 86100C Digital Waveform Analysis
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.