Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
$ 199,505.00 Save 45% List Price $ 362,736.36
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Applications: High-volume test of 5G NR network equipment and radio components
- 5G NR base station transceiver systems
- 5G NR components, including remote radio heads (RRH), distributed units (DU), active antenna arrays, amplifiers, chipsets
- Lower Cost of Test with reduced footprint vs. benchtop instruments and extremely high test-throughput (“cloud ready”)
- OTA readiness saves space and cost with single bi-directional remote heads, with in-head switching for 2 polarizations, across all 24.25 to 43.5 GHz bands, delivering best Power and EVM at chamber
- Manufacturing Effectiveness: 1.2 GHz BW, Tx/Rx with low EVM and ACLR, operates as single instrument (includes: switching, heads, API, measurements), easy automation with calibrated system accuracy that reduces rework and false verdicts
- Wideband signal generation and analysis of 5G NR (3GPP Release 15 and higher) waveforms in both: FR1 (380 MHz to 6 GHz) and FR2 (24.25 to 43.5 GHz)
- Features “OTA-friendly” expandable architecture: avoids high losses from switching and long cable runs, supports one or two remote mmWave heads and polarizations, and multiple Tx/Rx channels
Measurement applications and software
- The S9101A system includes Keysight N90E1S91A 5G Multi-Band Vector Transceiver Application (X-Series Application).
- Additional recommended software: N7631C Signal Studio Pro for 5G NR, N7630C for pre-5G, N7608C for custom IQ and OFDM, 89600 VSA software, and KS8400A Test Automation Platform
|HD1||Half-Duplex Port RF Transceiver One|
|HD2||Half-Duplex Port RF Transceiver Two|
|MMO||Timing Synchronization for MIMO|
|N9085EM0E||5G NR Measurement Application|
|Y9085EM0E||5G NR Non-Signaling Waveform and Measurement Application|
Request a customized version of this model by requesting a Custom Quote
See downloads for more details
Contact us or request a custom quote to check extensions or discount.
Check terms and conditions
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.