Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
USD 1,555.50 Save 50%
- 3-slot mainframe with USB, LAN and GPIB interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 450 channels per second with new solid-state multiplexer module
- 9 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- 24-bit sampling rate of 800 kSa/s with a new DAQM909A 4 channel digitizer module
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance, frequency/period, diode test and capacitance
- 100k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a 3-slot mainframe and your choice of 9 plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software, the intuitive graphical front panel with task oriented, self-guiding menus, or a web browser.
- Advanced 6½ digit internal DMM with improved accuracy and faster measurement speed
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 M?)
- New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
Keysight’s BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app is available for use with the DAQ970A, DAQ973A, 34970A, 34972A and 34980A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight’s most popular instruments.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight DAQ973A Data Communication
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.