Quote RequestI want to purchase a and trade in
Trade in your eligible Keysight or Rohde & Schwarz Microwave Signal Generator and receive a credit up to 30% towards the purchase of a new M9384B or M9484C Microwave Signal Generator.
- Deal ID:
- Expiry Date:
- 29 December 2023
- Full Product Details
Credit values are based on typical configurations and average list prices, and apply to models with matching frequency range (and port or channel count where applicable).
What this upgrade gets you
- Dual phase coherent channels up to 44 GHz – support for numerous common signal generator measurements, like blocker interference or MIMO testing, in a single instrument, reducing test complexity.
- Highest output power in a vector signal generator – overcome path loss or easily perform OTA testing without compromising on distortion, leading to excellent modulation quality.
- Embedded PathWave Signal Generation software – simplify standards-based waveform creation.
- The VXG can reduce your investment cost since it can provide the same capabilities as compared to other products that require several hardware products with additional software.
- The VXG is a newer platform with generally higher performance – be better prepared for the future with today’s investment.
|TRADE-IN MODEL||Up to Credit|
|TRADE-IN MODEL||Up to Credit|
Terms and Conditions
- Trade-In credits for this special promotion may be subject to change without notice, at Keysight’s discretion
- Credit ranges apply to Trade-In models with the matching or similar frequency range (and port or channel count where applicable)
- The Trade-In unit(s) must be in working condition, without major esthetic and physical damages, to receive the full credit
- Credits apply to the new Keysight product and hardware options included in the offer; not to Keysight software or hardware items bought with the same order but with a separate model number
- Credit values are approximate and may vary by currency and country, for one new and one Trade-In unit, and may change any time without prior notice
- The Trade-In credit and purchase agreement (PA) discounts may be combinable
Realizing hidden value in underutilized instruments is easier than you think. Our Trade-In specialists will assist you in maximizing the value of your instruments when you trade them in against a new Keysight instrument.
Select models using our online tool or contact your Sales Representative.
We will let you know what credit we can offer, based on configuration and condition.
Finalize your order, deduct your credit, and pay less for the latest technology.
Receive your new equipment and start taking advantage of the best Keysight can offer.
Send your Trade-In unit back to Keysight, or depending on your geographic region, a pick-up can be arranged.
Keysight’s Trade-In Program is the most comprehensive and well established trade in program in the test and measurement industry. Keysight adheres to all local tax and trade requirements, and through the global nature of our remarketing operations, and as the OEM, Keysight can offer very attractive credits to help you maximize the residual value on your trade in unit(s) when migrating to the latest Keysight technology.
Keysight Trade-in helps to dispose of, or realize value in your outdated or underutilized assets. Maintaining outdated or underutilized equipment is often not cost-effective, trading in such instruments can free up OpEx budget for more important projects. At the same time, Trade-In helps you create CapEx, especially in difficult times of budget-constraints. Trade-In credits can be used in conjunction with discounts, to reduce the cost of acquiring new test and measurement solutions further than discounts alone could.
AMERICAS: Canada, Mexico, United States
EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
ASIA PACIFIC & JAPAN: Australia, China (including Hongkong, S.A.R. and Taiwan/China), India*, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
(*Some special conditions apply.)
Keysight will provide official quotations for the full value of the instrument to be purchased in addition to a credit note quotation for the instrument to be traded in.
Your trade-in instrument is considered in “Good working condition” if it powers up, passes its start-up performance tests without error, and is free of any significant cosmetic damage beyond normal wear and tear. The instrument does not require a current calibration certificate. All standard original accessories, parts and components that were shipped when the instrument was new are required, there should be no items missing that would limit the instrument's ability to function normally.